Thursday, May 08, 2008

Truth Hurts

Better ban it

Apparently, the cognitive dissonance being experienced over at Unrepentant Old Hippie has simply become too much to take.

"I have a lot of patience, but even I have limits. You can come here and be a jerk, insult people, and falsely attribute things to me that I never said -- but only for so long. Then it becomes trolling -- annoying and boring."
Except that you did say those things, JJ. All of them.

Banning people from your Haloscan is one thing, but you'll never delete your own shame -- and you definitely have cause to be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments, and join the discussion!

Be aware that spam posts and purile nonsense will not be tolerated, although purility within constructive commentary is encouraged.

All comments made by Kevron are deleted without being read. Also, if you begin your comment by saying "I know you'll just delete this", it will be deleted. Guaranteed. So don't be a dumbass.