Sunday, June 08, 2008

Mea Culpa

I would like to issue a formal apology.

Since posting the video below, I've come to realize that it could be misconstrued as an attempt to make mockery of terrible, terrible actors.

That is not and never was my intention.

I'd like to sincerely apologize to all bad actors who, like Linsday Stewart, are a miserable failure at their chosen profession but, unlike Lindsay Stewart, aren't a miserable failure at life, and at being a human being. It certainly wasn't my intention to insult them by comparing them to the contemptible waste of human existence that is Lindsay Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments, and join the discussion!

Be aware that spam posts and purile nonsense will not be tolerated, although purility within constructive commentary is encouraged.

All comments made by Kevron are deleted without being read. Also, if you begin your comment by saying "I know you'll just delete this", it will be deleted. Guaranteed. So don't be a dumbass.