Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Celebrating 300 Posts!

As blogging activity has picked up significantly at the Nexus over the past couple of months, its unsurprising that we're starting to knockoff a few milestones around these parts.

This one in particular (as the headline reads), is 300 posts.

It's been a heckuva ride over the past few months in particular, and I'd like to thank my few regular readers, those who have read my work, and those who will do so in future.

I'd also like to thank those who have consistently demonstrated that they just don't get it. Their empty admonitions, vapid villifications and attempts at character assassination have actually demonstrated that this bizarre little experiment you've all been so kind as to participate in has largely been a success.

They stand as proof that there are, indeed, people in the world who still view ego as more important than ideas.

I'd also like to thank those who have consistently demonstrated that they do get it (you'll find them listed under the blogroll).

No matter what happens in coming months, there are a few promises I'd like to make: I promise no punches will be pulled. I promise a constant influx of fresh ideas and perspectives. I promise to challenge cowardice, of any variety, wherever it may be found.

I also promise to be more active in the blogging community.

More than anything, I promise no apologies to those who won't like what's coming next. Don't expect the next 300 posts to be any different than the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments, and join the discussion!

Be aware that spam posts and purile nonsense will not be tolerated, although purility within constructive commentary is encouraged.

All comments made by Kevron are deleted without being read. Also, if you begin your comment by saying "I know you'll just delete this", it will be deleted. Guaranteed. So don't be a dumbass.