Saturday, November 13, 2004

Welcome, Fuckers!!!

Welcome to the Nexus of Assholery, aka the blog of me, Patrick Ross, aka The Diamond Kid aka Kid Cash aka Thunderbolt Ross aka Tha Flamethrower aka The Mindbender aka...
...
...Ah, fuck it. You'll know who I am soon enough.
Just for those who are interested, I'm a resident of Edmonton, Alberta, where I attend university at the University of the Alberta. I'm a sociology student... or, as some people would put it, a left-wing, whiny communist bum. Except that I tend to dislike communists, and I'm pretty sure they don't like me either. People tend to get pissed off when you tell them how full of shit they are.
Which is a BIG part of what I do. This blog will now officially be the home of my endless, largely meaningless rants on the subjects of art, politics, philosophy, and life in general. Read no further than you wish, but if you're an oversensitive whiny fuck I GUARANTEE you will be offended. And like Eminem, I just don't give a fuck.
Descend into the Nexus, if you will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments, and join the discussion!

Be aware that spam posts and purile nonsense will not be tolerated, although purility within constructive commentary is encouraged.

All comments made by Kevron are deleted without being read. Also, if you begin your comment by saying "I know you'll just delete this", it will be deleted. Guaranteed. So don't be a dumbass.